Friday, July 23, 2010

Truth







John 14:17
The Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.



God is truth and it is revealed to us in the Bible. We must seek him for truth, for answers. This world, people's advice, and our emotions are flawed.

"You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free".

Here is one truth we should always remember.


We can find freedom in knowing that we were created by a loving heavenly Father who knows what is best for us.

Even in the tough times. He allowed them into my life to teach me a lesson.

Even my mistakes that brought consequences, he can turn around for the good.

When I am in a valley I will remember to ask, "What do you want me to learn from this?"
"How can this situation grow help me to grow?"


2 Samuel 2:6
And now the LORD shew kindness and truth unto you...


For:

Psalm 91:4
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.




What types of things does the truth set YOU free from?


Post inspired by my Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment